Southeastern Health Care at Home’s (SE), Supportive Care Team uses palliative tools and a customized a plan of care to support patients and families throughout the continuum of illness by addressing physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
SE’s multidisciplinary team collaborates to optimize patient’s quality of life. Its approach to palliative care includes:
- Compassionate psychosocial support
- Expert nursing care focused on serious illness
- Physician driven guidance to support the interdisciplinary team
- Improved quality of life for both patient and family
- Care based upon needs of patient, not patient prognosis
- Relief from suffering
SE’s caregivers are compassionate, skilled caregivers, and recognize the trust given to them as they work in their patients’ homes. They treat patients and caregivers like their own families.